Monday, September 30, 2013

If the Sheet Fits...

I have been more involved in the daily domestic side of keeping the house in running order for a little over two months now.  During that time I have learned many things that my wife has known for years, some I have learned on my own and other items she has helped me with...some I have even blogged about because I think this information is worth your time to read and my time to write.
BED SHEETS---
I'm not sure what style of King we have, but I do know that most of the bottom fitted sheets fit differently.  I have on occasion had to re-fit multiple times in order to get (what I think) is the best fit.


There must be some additional instructions I can find...THE TAG! Just like a shirt you wear, shouldn't the tag be in a consistent location?  If it is, I have to assume that the following conditions apply-
#1- The top sheet should be facing inward (so if you cover your head you see the ribbing).
#2- The manufacture is consistent with the top sheet and the fitted portion.
#3- The quality of the sheet is such that the manufacture reallllly cares about where the tag is.
Now...With these assumptions in place I will continue to make the bed and resume my other domestic duties.

Vaya Con Dios, Rich

No comments: