Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dinner Time along with announcements

So here it is at the end of the day again...sorta my favorite time.
The time that I have been planning all day.  Dinner Time.
I like Au-Gratin potatoes.
I like Bacon.
I like Cream of Mushroom Soup.
I have never done this before, but I'm going to mix the soup with the cheese, add some onion and pepper...scratch the pepper.  Spread it around the potatoes, add the bacon strips on top....
Think of Lasagna with Potatoes and Bacon...
I'll be sure to let everyone know if this works and if it's good enough to eat.  Time to start!!
Announcement---
Now everyone should know that I've started running in my off time again, I haven't posted anything because my times and dogs have been a little slow, but starting later in the week I'll keep you all posted on a separate feed how I'm doing.

Vaya Con Dios ------ Rich

No comments: