Wednesday, August 21, 2013

To Re-Purpose

One of the newer words in the environmental protection campaign is "re-purpose".  The meaning is obvious and the phrasing correct..."to take what has been, and make it something else" sw.  As a viable future employee at some lucky company I am seeking to "re-purpose" numerous skills into a package that is good for the employer/employee.
But what should I add to the tool box (if anything)?  I know what I can and can't do, but should I add something I can't do?  i.e. learn some more difficult programs to engineer with, or learn a second language?
Today I will be stepping out a little into territories that will fill my tool box with more than is in it now.  And even if those tools are never used, the process will keep my mind sharp and prepared for the future!

No comments: