Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Everything is Colored

It's been almost a month, and the initial joy has left... a little.  I continually try and compare my life today to what it was, and the stress of the job to the stress of no pay check.  I still think I'm in a better place, I just need to convince myself more.
Today I applied for nearly every job on the CalJob board :-) that includes, a Park Aide (administration at a state park facility), a tutor for K through 12th, a customer service rep, and some other funny ones that I just couldn't resist signing up for.  Also on this front I edited my resume to more of a service position.
I ran this morning and did the 4 mile loop in my best time ever.  I'm still not running at the pace I would like, but...I have no pace to go but faster (get it? that was funny)
On the housekeeping front; we're having vegetable soup this evening with beans and lentils, the bed is made, and the laundry is almost finished.
Everything is Colored--- My Laundry sorting is getting much better! originally I wanted to put most everything in the Colored bin, but she showed me how there are many dark (DARK) Colors that would mess up the kit and ka boodle.  The expression she used was (you got it) "Everything is Colored".  This has been a lifesaver to my laundry exploits, and speaking of exploits---I now have taken it upon myself to file her clothing after it's folded,  all you mothers please don't pooh-pooh me and laugh.
And did you hear about the fair?

No comments: