Friday, August 23, 2013

What will happen if you watch it?



http://america.aljazeera.com/
Now that should be enough to arouse !
I heard today on NPR that they (aljazeera) are not expecting to profit from this adventure...That's scary. What other reason to invest millions of dollars other than to profit (financially).
I stay away from Hot Buttons and Political Topics because I think we all get a little tired of them.
BUT...I could ramble on about this for hours, and on both sides. Ten years ago the term "America Aljazeera" would be considered an oxymoron, but today there seems to be just enough tolerance to let them in the living room. But then where will they go.

1 comment:

Rhonda Wilson said...

I pretty much agree with every word you wrote. I'll simply have to say at this point I'm concerned and leave it at that.